Saturday, November 28, 2009

weekend treats.

Why not take advantage of a beautiful sunny saturday without deadlines? I did and bought fresh tulips, salmon, some brioche, Greek Gruyere cheese and a bottle of Prosecco. I mixed up some cream cheese with a hard boiled egg, then I added some yoghurt and seasoning to that mixture. I covered my brioche with this and just lay the salmon on top. This is a great starter for any meal and also a great way of making easy finger food. Decorate this with a bit of dill for some color and taste and you're fine!
Then I grated some carrots, mixed them up with olive oil, a handful of salty peanuts and added a bit a balsamico to that for extra taste. After this snack and a glass of Prosecco I had the Gruyere cheese as a dessert, not too much, cause tonight we're going to my favourite Italian restaurant, so I want to be hungry ! I'll have a bath, while listening to Carla Bruni and her "quelqu'un m'a dit " song, I'll put on my little black dress a la Italia and I'll cover myself with Jo Malone's Orange perfum to feel sexy and sweet at the same time.Can't wait to dig into my pizza with truffle, followed by pasta with lobster and to finish the meal with the best tiramisu in town!
Have a wonderful Saturday evening with your loved ones...
with love,
esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment