Monday, November 23, 2009

late night craving for a sweet...

What does one do after a relaxing weekend knowing that tomorrow there will be no time to even think of lounging around?
One checks e-mails and latest weather forecast, perhaps one reads a bit in bed and... then one is still a bit hungry, cause lunch was such a long time ago... That's me...and the moment is now...So I walk to my fridge and check what I have...Milk, fruits, some veggies...All too healthy for what I had in mind, so I check the cupboards.. cookies from Holland, chocolate, candies, oh and I have some vanilla ice cream in the freezer...That will do, a tray of delicacies is taken to the bed and of course i will regret this tomorrow, but that is what monday is all about... recovery from our sins.... starting of with the gym, so whatever, I will enjoy a bit , while it lasts...
Sleep tight,
with love,
esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment