Saturday, November 21, 2009

The birth of my blog !

This is amazing...my own blog and I can write anything I want on food...and everything that has to do with experiencing different tastes..I'll introduce myself quickly..I am Dutch and I live in Athens, Greece. I've written my first cookbook and I have had a cookshow on Greek T.V (in Greek!!) for the last two years. Now I am preparing a cook/travel show for the international market..will tell you all about the progress soon.. Crisis or not, we all have to eat and even if there are many blogs out there when it comes to food, i think I can add some thoughts to them..
What's cooking today someone just asked me on facebook...
Right now I have my fish in the oven, his belly filled with garlic, rosemary and a little thyme..
I'll steam some spinach, sprinkle that with lemon and olive oil and dessert will be nice fruit salad, including pineapple, banana, green apple, orange and some pinenuts..
What an easy, light saturday lunch..
I'm listening to Gilberto Bebel, daughter of the famous Astrud...her voice is even sexier than her mums..Tonight I'll watch some old Woody Allen movies with my son and enjoy a glass of white wine next to the fireplace. If I get any hungry later on? I might just put the fruit salad in the blender, which means it will become a fruit soup and this you can eat with some toast coated with honey on the side.. Wonderful!
This is esther, hope I can inspire some of you to make some great food and never forget to always cook with love...

No comments:

Post a Comment