Monday, November 23, 2009

monday, monday..

Haha, a new day and a new week starts...Hope we all have a good one !
What's new? Went to the gym to burn some calories.. bought an avocado, green salad, chicory, pinenuts, selery and fresh salmon.
I'll make a salad by mixing up all the ingredients, except the salmon, which I will marinate in sesame oil, soya sauce and fresh ginger. I'll then warp up the salmon in foil and steam it in the oven for ten minutes. The best is to flake the salmon into the salad and then to make a dressing using the marinade and if you add some olive oil it will be divine!!!!
What a healthy,easy recipe this is...For all of us who want to feel good with themselves at the beginning of the week..!
In two days my Norwegian Producer is coming from Oslo and I'm so excited. We'll discuss our new project for a Mediterranean cook and travel show that we'll shoot in Greece.. Hopefully talks will go well, I have missed being out there and to cook with the Greeks..The best cuisine is found in the small villages...tradition is so important and I want to promote these recipes, they should never be forgotten!
with love,
esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment